We know how important it is to find the right information when you need it - the Help & Support page is your gateway to all of the useful and important information on and around the MakerBase site. And don't forget, if you ever need a helping hand just contact us.
- About MakerBase who are we and why do we like making things?
- Contact Page direct contact with helpful people.
- Product Sourcing Service need something specific?
- My Account update your details and review your orders.
- Frequently Asked Questions a growing list of useful Q&A.
- Shipping Guide how much, how long and where we ship to.
- Returns Policy when and how you can return things.
- Terms & Conditions all the legal bits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQ will hopefully answer any questions or queries you might have (or send you in the right direction). As always, if you need help just contact us.
- Do you sell xyz or can you get it?
- If we don't yet, we probably can. Part of what we do is to source items in large volumes from manufacturers, so people who need small quantities can get hold of what they want. Simply contact us with details of what you're looking for and we'll see what we can do.
- How many do you have in stock?
- Where possible we try to give accurate stock information - including showing when we're low on an item or when we have none left. When we have a good or continuously available stock of an item, you'll see "In Stock" in green text. If we have a low stock or it's an item close to permanently selling out, you'll see "Low Stock: zyx left" in amber text with a live stock count. If it's sold out, you'll see "Out of Stock" in red text - the next FAQ covers that in more detail.
- Last week you had lots of stock of an item, but now it's saying "Out of Stock", when will it be back in stock?
- We work hard to offer really great deals on items; sometimes these deals are one-offs we've negotiated with manufacturers and we can't get any more after they've sold out - we always show those items as being "Low Stock" with a live stock count. We also discontinue lines sometimes to replace them with new lines, so they'll show as "Low Stock" once we plan to deplete them. If in doubt, contact us and we'll let you know for sure.
- Why are there some odd items on the store?
- Depends on your definition of odd... When we source items, we may have a small quantity remaining, so we will offer them with fantastic discounts. But be warned, they sell out super-fast and when they're gone, they're all gone!
- Why is your FAQ so short?
- Let us know what you want to see here (within reason) and we'll post it.
Lots of great products for robotics, home automation, model trains, R&D, prototyping, small-scale manufacture, 3D printing, CNC, energy, environmental monitoring, R/C vehicles...
We source, make and sell a curated range of products for electronics development, robotics, 3D printing, model automation, home automation and just about any other project you have in mind.
Need help? Visit our Help & Support pages for FAQs, our returns policy, terms and conditions, shipping guide and lots of other useful information.
Have an inquiry? Send us a message or ask us a question using our Contact page. We always welcome your feedback.